Head of China
TBR Global Chauffeuring is looking for outstanding individuals to join our dynamic and multinational APAC team in Shanghai.
Wanted: Highly motivated, adaptive and bilingual candidates for our operations teams. If you are quick on your feet, can work both independently and as part of a team and are up for a challenge, you might just be what we are looking for!
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Devise, develop and implement company sales strategy
- Innovative and intuitive approach to researching key target markets and new opportunities, combined with advanced evaluation, reporting and decision-making skills with a results-driven focus.
- Project manage new relationships, from initial contact, enquiries and tenders/sales, through to project delivery and ongoing follow-up
- Ability to relate to and deliver solutions to clients based on their business needs.
- Produce weekly, monthly & quarterly sales reports for review
- Develop business plans, annual budgets and sales/targets with the Head of China.
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an appropriate manner & review procedures as necessary to avoid repeat of issue
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows and events as needed
- Must at all times be an ambassador for TBR, leading by example and wholly representative of the Company values, ethos and culture
- Experience in a senior business development role
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English & Mandarin. Additional Language a plus
- Must be goal oriented and flexible in accepting assignments, multi-tasking within various business disciplines
- Ability to deliver strong and decisive leadership
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional attitude and ability to self-manage within a start-up environment
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Strong self confidence