Shift pattern (4-on 4 off, shift and backshifts). Additional days / hours at peak times may be required.
To effectively handle client’s ground transportation reservations.
- Preform accurate control calls to drivers on every job
- Contact suppliers in the event a job cannot be reconfirmed direct
- Prioritise incoming control-screen alerts
- Follow-up every job status until final drop
- Process incoming email/phone bookings correctly and in a timely manner
- Process job updates
- Ensure any special instructions, requests or quotes are added to relevant jobs
- Follow-up/set reminders on missing information to fully complete each booking
- Provide job quotations if and when necessary
- Handle supplier, client and driver queries
- Assign suppliers/drivers to reservations
- Report feedback in the system as required
- Ensure all jobs are confirmed with driver details as quickly as possible
- Handle any logistical issues that may arise, e.g. driver lateness, delayed flights etc.
- Check business-specific sites
- Detailed handovers at end of shift
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and suppliers
- Distribute driver job sheets when required
- Fluency in a second language is essential (English, Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role and attending training when required
- Maintain regular and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance