UK Operations Manager
Full time (Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00). Flexibility required (availability to be on-call two weekends per month).
Working closely with the UK operations manager, you will be responsible for effectively handling ground transportation requirements for a range of clients; assisting with client quotes and requests, as well as supporting the full reservation process, including the timely allocation of jobs to chauffeurs.
- Ensuring chauffeurs are assigned to jobs all over Scotland in a timely manner
- Ensuring all jobs are confirmed with chauffeurs’ details as quickly as possible
- Supporting UK ops manager with chauffeur allocation to jobs considering locations
- Undertaking accurate control calls on all jobs
- Handling any logistical issues that may arise e.g. chauffeur lateness. delayed flights etc.
- Reporting feedback in the system as required
- Costing jobs and providing quotations
- Regularly checking all incoming emails, categorising and responding as appropriate
- Providing detailed handover at the end of shifts
- Communicating effectively with chauffeurs to update them on jobs
- Processing all reservations via email and phone and entering into the system
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and suppliers
- Checking cars on a daily basis for damage
- Ensuring all vehicle maintenance records are kept accurate and up-to-date
- Ensuring any vehicles maintenance requirements are dealt with in a timely manner
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role and attend training when required
- Maintain regular and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance