If you don’t have Apple Store ID you can download the app from this page ‘‘Click Here’‘
If you don’t have access to Google Play Store you can download the app from this page ‘‘Click Here’‘
You can turn Location Services on at Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
If you are asked again while using the app please select ‘Always Allow’
Go to your device’s Settings menu and select Location. Or Location Access Or Location and security. (depends on your android version)
Then just enable the Location from the next screen.
1. Start the app by locating the GroundPad icon which should be in the dock at the bottom of the screen.
If you can’t find it, swipe to the left, it might be on another screen.
2. Once started, the app will ask you to login with your details
3. After successful login, you will see CURRENT jobs.
These are LIVE jobs for which you have received the text message.
The tabs at the top allow to go to Future Jobs (upcoming jobs) and Archived Jobs (driven)
CURRENT jobs are the only jobs you can progress.
4. Tap a job to see its details. The job you can see here can be progressed to POB.
The app asks for Provider code
If you start the app and it asks for Provider code.
Please make sure that you use the correct provider code.
Add Provider, then enter the desired code.
For Charlton and London please use the codes below
I am receiving message: *Error* HTTP Status 500.
If you see the message: HTTP Status 500 (internal server error)
Please make sure that you have the latest version of the app installed.
I click to download the app from the website link and nothing happens.
If you click on the link on the website to download the Android version and nothing happens this might be occur due to old browser we recommend to download Firefox browser from the play store and try to download the app again using the new browser.
I am getting error message Untrusted Developer
If you have download our app using the website link then you will probably get this warning message please follow the steps below to fix this
1. Open the Settings app and go to the General section
*2. Tap on “Device Management”
3. Tap on App name which should then show something like this:
4. Tap “Trust THEBOOKINGROOM.COM`” which will then show this popup:
5. Tap “Trust” on the popup
6. After that the app should be trusted and the user can now run the app.
If you don’t have Apple Store ID use the link below:
If you don’t have access to Google Play Store use the link below:
Please use the following form to send us a message. We will try and get back to you as soon as possible. The more detailed your message is, the quicker it will allow us to resolve it so please try and include as much information as possible